Tuesday 21 October 2014

Communicating and Collaborating in the Early Childhood Field

Hello Dear Colleagues! 

Week 8 is upon us and we are preparing to complete yet another course. I am so grateful for the learning and collaboration that has yet again taken place throughout the discussions and blog responses over the past eight weeks of this course. I have learned a lot about effective communication strategies and methods for successful collaboration that I will continue to use in both my professional and personal relationships. It is amazing to look back at where we began and how far we have come. Many of you have been in many of my courses and I am amazed at the learning that has taken place alongside all of you. 

Thank you all very much for another eight weeks of learning, growing and collaborating! I look forward to another course full of professional growth and am even more excited that the light at the end of the tunnel is fast approaching!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhiannon,

I wish you well on your educational and professional journey, thank you for the great examples and ideas through your blog. Hope to see you in another class.

Toshiko Pinckney

Unknown said...

Yes, I love that we are coming nearer to the end of the tunnel. It feels like everything is expanding around me as I marvel at how much I have learned and how far we have come. It's been pleasant having you along with me on this adventure. Kelly

Unknown said...

Rhiannon,
Thank you for sharing your experiences and wisdom throughout the class I am sure like me others obtained vital information from your very informational posts. It has been a pleasure to travel this educational journey with you. I wish you many blessing as you continue your journey. Thank you again hope our paths cross again in the future. Take care.

Unknown said...

Hi Rhiannon,

I want to personally thank you for what you have brought to our class over the past eight weeks. You have share effective knowledge and viewpoints on collaboration, and communication that I know will help me in being more effective with my co-workers and the parents, and children I work with.

Thank you again and best wishes to you in whatever you chose to do in your professional, and personal life.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Rhiannon-
I have particularly enjoyed engaging with your this quarter. I appreciate how thoughtful all of your discussion posts were and how you truly took the time to critically evaluate the materials and assignments and offer a fresh perspective to the group. I learned a lot from you. Thank you!
RB Fast
www.vegucationmama.wordpress.com

Post a Comment